Every individual and/or business is unique and, because of this, so are your tax needs. To meet your requirements, we provide a suite of services certain to fulfill the requirements of virtually any individual or small business.
Having us prepare your taxes will help prevent tax issues from arising. However, if you already have a tax problem, we are there to help you resolve it quickly.
Below are some of the tax related services that we offer. Because every client’s needs are unique, we may not have what you are looking for explicitly listed. However, we can and will customize our services to fit you tax needs and/or problems. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your situation.
We are available all year to assist business owners, real estate investors, and individuals to minimize taxes through tax planning, tax advising, and tax preparation.
If you haven’t filed for many years or are receiving worrisome notifications from the IRS or FTB, you do not have to tackle your tax issues alone. We have helped many clients reduce their taxes, obtained refunds which would have otherwise remained with the tax authorities, or obtained “no change” results from audits. With the knowledge we share with you, you can make informed decisions.
Tax & Audit Representation Services for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Individual Tax Returns Including:
- Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (Form 2555)
- Purchase and Sale of Primary Residences and Second Homes
- Real Estate Taxes – including rental properties, like-kind exchanges (Section 1031)
- Corporations, S Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships Tax Returns Including:
- Reporting and Licensing Requirements
- Fiduciary Returns (Form 1041)
- Audit Representation
- Tax Planning Reviews During the Year
- Tax Structure Advising